Thursday, September 13, 2007

Labor Day 2007

In this picture you can just barely see a bald eagle in the tree above my dad. It's on the right tree about a quarter of the way down.


Here is Payton and I at the end of the float. She is finally out or her life jacket and happy about it. We pulled out at Creig, MT after a couple of hours on the river.




Here are a couple of pictures of David and I in my parents kayaks.






Payton HATED wearing a life jacket - but alas - she was forced to keep it on. So, I jumped in a kayak and my sister Jessica and my Mom entertained her. Right now she is watching Jessica eat a bagel...she loves food and will reach for it anytime she can.









Here we all are in the new raft. David, Jessica, Meaghan, Maureen, Cousin Diana, Payton and me. We started in Wolf Creek, MT on the Missouri River.