!SORRY!
For those of you that follow our blog...I'm sorry it has taken me all month to post new pictures!! We have had a crazy-busy month... I have posted three new posts plus this house one...so be sure to scroll down until you reach the 4th of July post(that was the last one).
Here is the updated picture of what our front entry looks like. Soon we will be able to put out actual door in...yipee! The timber was from the Bjerke Cabin property again and the decking was from the old grainery at the McKeever farm. The piliers will have stone wraping them (where they are framed out into a box). I have always wanted rain chains too, so those will hang off the roof here.
Here are two colors on the main floor - the red "Crabby Apple" is in my window seat...and the green "Garden Sage" is the rest of the main areas (kitchen, dining, mudroom).
We will be working on flooring the week of Aug. 3-7...yeah!We still have to finish all the wood windows, prime & paint the down stairs, put in all the lights, tile the floors and bathrooms etc....but we are getting closer!!
