Friday, August 21, 2009

Kids and Activities in August

Payton update: She is speaking more clearly now...although there are several phrases I still can't get. She is very active and loves to play outside, wash dishes (which she is doing with her friend Quinn below). She loves horses - watching "My Little Pony" cartoons, "Sprit" the movie (about horses). We haven't done much swimming this summer...hard for me to get in the water with Addison in tow.
Addison update: She hasn't been for her 6mo. check up yet...so I can't tell you stats! She has her bottom two teeth poked through the gums...and it wasn't horrible! She is sitting by herself, likes her bouncy play station, sleeps pretty good (only wakes up two or three times a night!). She is starting solids - as of a couple weeks ago. She loves to "help" when we feed her.... She adores her big sister. It's hard to tell Payton not to do something (like lay on her) when Addison is laughing the whole time...I guess that's why they say the second born is usually tough!
Enjoy the photos!



Payton as a Cowgirl






My friend Nikki and Payton in Flathead Lake. The girls and I drove up there and spent the night with the Fleming family...it was a great time...and good to see everyone.


Me and Nik
Nikki and Payton playing rough and having a ball!
Me and my girls!


Payton and her favorite snack for the summer - Kool Aid popcicles




Don't know if you can tell...but she has carrots on her eyebrows!

I was working on the computer one day and Payton came up to me and told me she needed to go look in the mirror....I turned around to this nice face painting. She did it without looking!

My Aunt Elaine and her family - up from Texas...This was the first time David's met them. I haven't seen them in probably 10 or 12 years! Crazy.
Wouldn't you love to be this flexible again!!! She was actually mouthing the floor at the time (gross). I just couldn't believe she could do that!!