Nikki, Payton, and Andrea after the baptism.

David and Chad at the brunch for Payton - she slept through the whole thing.

David's sister Emily with the newly baptized Payton.

Here we are - after the baptism
Nikki, me, Payton, David, and Chad.
Nikki, me, Payton, David, and Chad.
Chad and Nikki have been friends to David and I, respectively, since high school.
It is nice to have such great friends that will be a part of Payton's life.

I just thought this was a cute picture of the three of us.

This is Payton being "flown" through the crowd as she is introduced as the newest member of the church. She didn't cry through the whole thing...even when Father rubbed her head, chest, and arms with anointing oil. And extra bonus...she didn't pee!! :-)

This is the church I grew up in, David and I were married in, and now Payton has been baptized there. Here we are at the fountain...I am dipping Payton in naked as a jaybird! On my right is her Godmother, Nikki. On David's left is her Godfather Chad. They let anyone in the church cut up to the fountain and watch. The priest is new to our parish, Father Karl.
