Not a lot to update pictorally. We are done with the backside house siding (until the garage foundation is done then we have one more wall to finish). David and my dad have been working on the front of the house. We should be able to to get it painted in a week or so....is the weather holds. (PS. today it snowed in the foothills!!) The inside is 90% done for painting...next we will work on tile on the kitchen floor....then we can start installing cabinets. (then my parents can have their garage back...which is where we've been storing them).
Below is the picture of our family at Montana Ale Works - in Bozeman - it was my birthday celebration dinner. My dad's company, Diamond Construction, won a family business award from MSU - so we went down there for the day. We are missing my two sisters, Jessica and her husband Dave, as well as Maureen. My other two sets of G-parents couldn't be there either!
I just started taking an oil painting art class with Dale Livezey last night (he is a famous artist in Montana and the Northwest - just a little intimidating!!). It is only five - 3 hour classes, but already I am enjoying myself a lot! My sister Meaghan and I are taking it together. This is my first art piece after about 15 years of no art!! Next week we are told we get to add color. I've never done oil paints before - so it is interesting to learn about painting with them. (I was more of a pastel and charcoal artist myself).
Well, that is it for the updates....Payton and Addsion are doing great. Not much else to report. I should have more pictures in a week or so. The garage foundation gets poured this week and hopefully we can get some paint up on the exterior of the house in a couple of weeks. Thanks for checking in!
Well, that is it for the updates....Payton and Addsion are doing great. Not much else to report. I should have more pictures in a week or so. The garage foundation gets poured this week and hopefully we can get some paint up on the exterior of the house in a couple of weeks. Thanks for checking in!